The site offers:
- Large modernised village hall
- Can also be hired with the Scout Hut for larger functions
- Safe off-road car parking with gated access
- Warm and well lit environment
- Well-fitted separate kitchen including two cookers and fridge
- Modern toilet facilities, including disabled person’s toilet
- Tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery
Ideal size for children or adult parties, evening classes, etc.
Cutlery or crockery hire only also available
Reduced rates for regular users
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, bookings are not currently being taken for the Parish Hall.
Weekdays: Hourly rate £ 10 (Minimum 1½ hours)
9am – 1pm £ 30: 2pm – 6 pm £ 30: 6pm – midnight £ 45
Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays: 9am – 6pm £12 hour (Minimum 3 hours)
6pm – midnight £70
Rental of the tennis court during the Covid-19 outbreak is subject to various rules and restrictions.
Rental of the tennis court is £6 per hour.
For terms and conditions, bookings, payment and the padlock combination, please contact Pippa Hart ( or 07785 323232) – please do not call round to Judy or Pippa’s homes.
See notice on Tennis Court for further details
£6 per hour
Car Park only
£10 per session (morning / afternoon / evening)
Lee Parish Hall, Lee Clump Road, Lee Common, Great Missenden, Bucks, HP16 9NB
Bookings: Anne Barnett ( 01494 837796); Pippa Hart ( 01494 837340)
Scout Hut: Chris Nevill ( 01494 864881)
Tennis Court: Judy Morgan ( 01494 837787)