Planning applications for developments or changes to properties in The Lee parish are decided by Buckinghamshire Council (the local planning authority). The Parish Council is invited to comment on all applications; a summary position is recorded at each Council meeting.
An up-to-date list of applications and their current status can be found at Buckinghamshire Council’s Chiltern and South Bucks area planning website.
To view the latest applications (see example below):
- click the link above to open the planning portal
- navigate to the Weekly/Monthly Lists tab
- click Monthly List
- choose The Lee from the dropdown list of parishes
- choose Validated in this month for new applications, or Decided in this month to see the most recent decisions
- click Search to display the applications