St. John the Baptist Church

St John the Baptist Church

The Church of England parish church of St John the Baptist is in the Diocese of Oxford and is set close to the village green at The Lee.  Built in the late 1860’s, it replaced the ancient chapel sited nearby – now known as The Lee Old Church.

The parish church offers Sunday worship every week; details of future services can be found in The Lee Newsletter.

Click to learn more about the history of St John The Baptist Church.

Contacts

Lay Minister: Mrs Peggy Sear (telephone icon 07804 697948)
Churchwardens: Trevor Pearce  (telephone icon 01494 837601); Mike Sherratt (telephone icon 07597 158269)
Treasurer: David Stephenson (telephone icon 01494 867617)
Verger: Bill Pearce (telephone icon 01494 785191)